Saturday, November 10, 2012

Dumplings redux

I made edamame dumplings a few weeks ago, and was overjoyed to discover that it didn't have to be the three-hour affair that I remembered. So I when I was at the grocery store last week, I picked up more dumpling wrappers and mushrooms for another easy-peasy version. While the edamame dumplings were delightful, I think the mushroom dumplings were even better. ...Mostly because mushrooms are one of my favouritest foods. Just saute the mushrooms and whir in a food processor or with a stick blender until small enough to stuff in a wrapper. If you love mushrooms and dumplings as I do, it'll be doubly delicious for you. I recommend going to the store right now. You can have delicious dumplings made and cooked before you're even hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment