Monday, October 24, 2011

Pumpkin spiiiiiice

 
Another day, another cupake! I went to Fresh today on a whim with a friend--I didn't even know she liked the place! She was ecstatic to go--she apparently has an ongoing love affair with the raw zucchini 'pasta' bowl. I ordered delicous carrot, coconut milk and lime soup-of-the-day with cornbread on the side; and also quinoa onion rings (which my friend agreed are The Best Thing) and they we got dessert. Of course! The cupcakes available--for autumn, presumably--were Pumpkin Spice! I don't like pumpkin enough to make a whole batch of cupcakes, even if I only end up eating a handful myself. But I'll order a pumpkin cupcake while I"m out. So I did! It was delicious--the icing was perfect. And I told my friend that I make awesome choclate-raspbarry cupcakes, and I have promised her baking lessons sometime in the future. Yay Pumpkin Spiiiiice!

1 comment: