Sunday, October 14, 2012

My vegan heart, part 3

There's this Middle Eastern restaurant near my office that has an amazing appetizer plate. Hummus, babaghanouj, tabbouleh salad and falafel, and I actually moan when I eat it. The first time I had it, I told my date (!) I was going to go in the kitchen and make out with the chef. And the best part? On the menu, it's clearly labelled "vegan." Be still my vegan heart! With food like that, that is so clearly and considerately marked safe for yours truly, you better believe I'll keep coming back. And maybe I'll even  threaten to make out with the chef.

4 comments:

  1. Love the heart shaped falafel. Neat!! Did the chef hear you say you'll make out with him and send you that heart? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap! I just noticed that they are just 3 balls of falafel place together and clicked at a angle!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry, delicious falafel makes me see things too! ;)

    ReplyDelete