Sunday, September 8, 2013

(Road) Avocado: family pancake breakfast

Today's post requires little in the way of explanation: vegan fluffy pancake breakfast. I offered to make pancakes on Saturday, since I was at my parents' with family on the weekend. Later, when I was thanked for cooking most of the meals, I just admitted it's easier. I would end up cooking for myself anyway, and I cook cook for everyone we can all eat the same thing.
The first recipe I found called for flax seeds--which were nowhere to be found. I looked high and low in the kitchen and could not find any. So I googled "vegan fluffy pancakes" and found this recipe. And they were in fact fluffy, as promised! And since my parents live in the Land of Maple Syrup, there was plenty of delicious real maple syrup to eat with the pancakes. It was a good breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment